Confession: I’m a sucker for anything that tells me it can save me money or easily earn me money. And that is what brings me here. MobileXpression claims it is an “elite” market research company looking to follow and understand trends in online behavior.
Baaaasically, it asks users to download their software so that they can monitor all of your online activity.
In exchange for your participation, the company states that new users will earn a gift card after one week of active contribution.
Members will continue earning as long as they are participating. They also offer a variety of surveys for opportunities for extra earnings.
Looking over their site, prior to making an account, the company does state that they do not collect any personal
⭐ Recommended Reads
- 33 Authentic Ways To Get Free Amazon Gift Card
- 22 Best Sites to Score FREE Product Samples By Mail
- VeryDice Review: Win Real Stuff With This Free App
Who is Running This Company?
MobileXpression is a service of Comscore (based in Reston, Virginia), which is apparently a world leader in providing insight to consumer attitudes and behaviors.
The website also states that there are over 2 million members allowing the company to track their online activity. Comscore is a reputable company with their data being cited in many credible publications such as the New York Times, USA Today, and the Chicago Tribune. This level of prestige leads me to believe it is a legitimate company from the getup.
However, they have come under fire and criticism for working with software companies that used spyware without their notice.
How Do I Join?
First, you have to check your eligibility on their website. You input your device information (mobile phone or tablet computer), select your carrier, manufacturer, and your email.
Once the app is downloaded to your device, you just need to make sure you allow it to access your information through a VPN connection.
This means it’s collecting and recording information such as when you send text messages, how often you make phone calls, what websites you visit, what apps you have downloaded and how often you use them, etc. The app claims it shouldn’t have any
Okay, It’s Downloaded. Now What?
Start earning a passive income. New members who download the app and have it active for one week will automatically receive a $5 gift card for somewhere like Starbucks or Amazon.
By joining, you will also be entered into the “Your Opinion Matters” sweepstakes for $100,000. Every month one lucky member will receive $100 with the chance to win even more.
As an additional incentive, each week MobileXpression participants will be entered in various contests and sweepstakes where they can earn prizes such as iPads, digital cameras, home goods, and more.
The allure of this app is that you really don’t have to do anything to earn money. You just need to make sure the app is running at all times, and be careful not to accidentally exit out of it. It needs to be open and operating to collect data. You will not be rewarded if the app is not running.
Periodically, the app will alert you to surveys you can complete for even extra earnings. It will tell you how much the surveys are worth before you commit to them.
⭐ Recommended Reads:
Pros of Joining MobileXpression:
- Easy, passive income. After signing up, you literally don’t have to do anything but make sure you keep the application open and operating.
- Members in the United States earn a $5 gift card after just one week.
- Effortlessly take surveys when prompted to earn extra rewards. The app will tell you when surveys are available and how much they are worth.
- Earn sweepstakes entries for the possibility of cash and prizes.
- Website guarantees you will be rewarded for your contribution.
- Convenient mobile app.
- Is partnered with and donates to Trees for the Future, which is a wonderful cause.
Cons of Joining MobileXpression:
- Poor reputation. The website guarantees members are rewarded for their participation by earning weekly credits that can be redeemed for gift cards. However, after doing some research it seems that many members claim to not be rewarded and to have their inquiries and emails go unanswered. Some even claim that their account is shut down after they ask for their earnings. Sketchy.
- The most common complaint by members is that it makes your device run slowly. The app has only a 2 star review in the Apple app store, and most of the reviews report that it slowed down the speed of their smartphone or tablet. This is very concerning because your income is internet dependent.
- Not all devices can run the app, so you must check your eligibility first.
- Even if you want to uninstall the app, you must manually delete the connection to your VPN which may be difficult if you are unfamiliar with that setting.
⭐ Recommended Reads:
- How I Made Over $2,400 on MTurk With This Survival Guide
- How To Make a 6-Figure Income Selling Recycled Furniture
- 11 Real Ways You Can Make Money With Your Car
Final Thoughts of Legitamacy
Honestly, this doesn’t seem worth it to me. For the amount of time that I use my smartphone, I don’t want to worry about it running slowly or hindering my apps in any way.
I’ve not tested this app with a dummy phone as some people do with phone farming but I would still skip this one,
And not to be all conspiracy theorist-y, but I don’t like the idea of something tracking all of my internet activity and then only receiving peanuts in return.
It would be different if there were great reviews online or in the app store, advocating for this company, but from what I can tell this company has really ticked off a lot of people who are taking to their keyboards to warn against it.
The company itself is legitimate, but the app doesn’t seem well created, and the customer service sounds horrid.
It worries me the number of members who claim that their accounts were shut down, “as a safety precaution,” after they tried to redeem their earnings.
The biggest appeal of this app is that you don’t have to do any work to reap the rewards. So, if you try it out, just be prepared to take the good with the bad and hope for the best.
Make More & Take Charge of Your Money
6-Figure Income OnlyFans Course: When Rose, top .1% of adult models on OnlyFans, reached out to me about her online course I was skeptical. Hundreds of course sellers & businesses want to work with me, I rarely say yes. But as I learned more about her humble background, OnlyFans modeling experience, her SIX figure earnings, 7+ year modeling experience, and mastery of how to succeed on OnlyFans, I was impressed. You can replicate her success too, check out Rose’s proven strategy on how to make 6-figures on OnlyFans.
$5 Meal Plan: Meal planning can take loads of time, stress, and money you shouldn’t be spending. That’s where the $5 meal plan comes in. They will give you a customized meal plan, recipes, and grocery list to take the headaches out of meal planning. They have a free 14-day trial, risk-free and you can cancel anytime.
Personal Capital: Sign up and use Personal Capital’s budgeting & net worth calculators for FREE. We use them every week to automate our finances. Think of it as a secure central command station for your finances. It’s awesome!